Asher Throw - White
The Asher sheepskin throw adds a cozy layer of soft texture to any surface in your home and doubles as a dog blanket. Sourced from long haired Icelandic sheep, the throws have a unique 2-layer hair system: the longer hairs repel water, while the shorter inner hairs maintain warmth. These versatile throws are antimicrobial and water resistant. Due to the nature of wool, each sheepskin is unique and varies slightly in shape and color. The throws only get better with time and result in a more textural, lived-in look.
All throws are ethically sourced and imported.
- 100% wool, from long-haired Icelandic sheepskin.
- One size. Approximate measurements are 32"L x 24"W.
- Because wool is naturally antimicrobial, for regular maintenance, we suggest giving your sheepskin a good shake and brushing it with a sheepskin rug brush (made of metal bristles).
- Small stains and minor soiling can be sponged off with a damp white cloth. You can use special liquid cleanser for wool, mix it with a bit of water, and use the foam to clean the stains. Lay the sheepskin flat to air dry, away direct sunlight and heat, then comb it out with a metal brush.
- Do not expose sheepskins to direct sunlight or heat to avoid fading.